Nicolle Wallace Biography
Nicolle Wallace (age 49) is an American author and broadcast journalist who anchors MSNBC’s news program Deadline: White House on weekdays between 4-6 PM/ ET. The California native joined NBC and MSNBC in 2014 and formerly worked as a senior advisor and spokesperson for John McCain’s 2008 presidential campaign.
Nicolle Wallace Age
She was born on February 4, 1972, in Orange County, California. Nicolle is 49 years of age as of 2021 and will turn 50 come February 4, 2022. She celebrates her birthday on February 4 and is a member of the zodiac/ star sign Aquarius.
Nicolle Wallace Politics
- Immediately after graduation, Nicolle worked as an on-air reporter for California state politics. She also served as press secretary to Governor Jeb Bush based in Florida in 1999. The Florida State Technology Office hired Nicolle as a Communications Director the following year. Additionally, Wallace worked as a special assistant to President George W. Bush between 2001 and 2004. Concurrently, she served as director of media affairs for the White House.
- Wallace also served as communications director for President George W. Bush’s 2004 presidential campaign. Upon Bush’s reelection, he appointed Nicolle as the official White House Communications Director on January 5, 2005. She left the White House in 2006 to be with her husband in New York.
- Moreover, Wallace worked as a senior advisor and spokesperson for John McCain’s 2008 presidential campaign. Furthermore, Nicolle authored the book Eighteen Acres in 2010 and Eighteen Acres, It’s Classified in 2011.
Nicolle Wallace MSNBC
- Nicolle presently anchors MSNBC’s news program Deadline: White House on weekdays between 4 and 6 PM ET. She joined the MSNBC broadcast team in 2014 and also appears on the Deadline: White House Podcast. She has extensively reported for MSNBC and NBC during the 2016 presidential election. Additionally, Wallace appears on NBC’s Today Show, NBC Nightly News with Lester Holt, and Morning Joe as a guest host and contributor.
- She is a well-known and prolific journalist due to the experience she has gained over the years at ABC News, MSNBC, and the White House. Wallace began her journey to being a notable journalist industry in California. Wallace worked as a co-host for ABC’s The View with Rosie Perez in 2014
Nicolle Wallace Husband Michael Schmidt
Nicole is presently enjoying her marriage life alongside her husband Michael Schmidt. Michael Schmidt and Nicolle Wallace exchanged their vows on 2 April 2022 in a private wedding ceremony attended by close friends and family members. Michael was rumored to be dating fellow journalist Nicolle Wallace, however, the duo never confirmed these rumors.
Nicolle Wallace’s husband Michael Schmidt is an American author and journalist for The New York Times. Michael Schmidt’s net worth is estimated at US$16 million.
Nicolle Wallace Husband
She is divorced from Mark Wallace as of 2019. Nicole and Mark Wallace got hitched in 2015 in an invite-only intimate wedding ceremony. The beautiful couple is proud parents of one child; Liam Asher, born in 2012. The doctor’s diagnosed Nicolle’s son with autism and anxiety. Wallace’s family lives in Washington D.C. Additionally, the two former lovers have publicly proclaimed their support for same-sex marriage. Nicole and her husband submitted their proposal to the U.S. Supreme Court as friends to the court.
However, the adorable couple divorced in 2019 due to irreconcilable differences. Her ex-husband is a businessman, lawyer, and entrepreneur.
Nicolle Wallace Family
Born in southern California to American parents, Nicolle’s father worked as an antique dealer while her mom was an assistant to a third-grade teacher. Wallace belongs to the Caucasian ethnicity and holds Greek heritage. Her paternal grandparent was born in England and also worked as an antique dealer. She was raised in Orinda, Northern California alongside three siblings.
Nicolle Wallace Education
Nicolle pursued a college degree in mass communications between 1990 and 1994 from the University of California, Berkeley. Additionally, she is an alumnus of Northwestern University where she attained a master’s degree in Journalism in 1996. She also went to Miramonte High School.
Nicolle Wallace Salary
Nicolle receives an average salary of US$125,255 annually as an MSNBC news anchor in New York City. Our reliable sources at Payscale quote an MSNBC news anchor’s annual salary to be around US$37K – US$967K per yr. She has been on MSNBC payroll for more than seven years which also explains her huge net worth.
Wallace has not revealed her exact salary, nevertheless, being on MSNBC’s payroll, she receives a good amount that enables her to lead a comfortable life.
Nicolle Wallace Net Worth
Nicolle Wallace Net Worth is around a massive US$3 Million in 2021. She has accumulated most of her wealth and riches from her career as a journalist, TV host, and author. This is per our reliable sources at Celebrity Net Worth.
Nicolle Wallace Height
Nicolle has not revealed her actual height, nevertheless, an average American woman measures 5’ 4” / 1.63 m in height. Thus Wallace’s height is around this figure.
People Also Ask
- Is Nicolle Wallace Married To Michael Schmidt? Michael Schmidt and Nicolle Wallace exchanged their vows on 2 April 2022 in a private wedding ceremony.
- Is Nicolle Wallace Married? Nicole is presently enjoying her marriage life alongside her husband Michael Schmidt.
- How Much Does Nicolle Wallace Make? Nicolle receives an average salary of $125,255 annually as an MSNBC news anchor in New York City.
- Where Is Nicolle Wallace Today? Nicolle presently anchors MSNBC’s news program Deadline: White House on weekdays between 4 and 6 PM/ ET.