Norah O’Donnell Biography
Norah O’Donnell (age 48) is an American journalist who presently anchors the CBS Evening News at 6 PM/ET, and CBS Overnight News at 2 AM – 8 AM/ ET. She has won several coveted awards including two Emmy awards. The DC native joined the CBS News broadcast team in 2011 and formerly worked at NBC News as a broadcast journalist.
Norah O’Donnell Age
She was born on January 23, 1974, in Washington, D.C. O’Donnell is 48 years of age as of 2022 and will turn 49 come January 23, 2023. She celebrates her birthday on January 23 and is a member of the zodiac/ star sign Aquarius.
Norah O’Donnell CBS
- Norah presently anchors the CBS Evening News at 6 PM/ET, and CBS Overnight News at 2 AM – 8 AM/ ET. Additionally, Norah serves as a managing editor for CBS News, a correspondent for 60 Minutes, and a fill-in reporter for Face the Nation. She joined the CBS News broadcast team in 2011. She has done extensive coverage of every presidential election since 2000 and 9/11 for CBS News. O’Donnell worked as CBS News Chief White House correspondent between 2011 and 2012.
- She is a well-known and prolific journalist due to the experience she has gained over the years at CBS News, NBC News, and MSNBC. O’Donnell began her journey to being a notable broadcast journalist in South Korea. She offered English lessons in video form for the Korean Educational Development Institute. She also worked as a panelist for Youngbloods between 1994 and 1996. Immediately after graduation, Norah worked as a print reporter for Roll Call newspaper.
- O’Donnell joined NBC News in 1999 as a news correspondent based in Washington D.C. She has extensively reported for NBC News and served as a fill-in anchor for MSNBC Live. Norah worked as a rotating news anchor for NBC’s Weekend Today between 1999 and 2011. She also worked as a news correspondent for Dateline NBC. O’Donnell also served as a White House correspondent (2003 – 2011) and the Chief White House correspondent of MSNBC (2005 – 2011).
Norah O’Donnell Family-Sister
Francis Lawrence O’Donnell (father) and Noreen Bernadette (mother) born their daughter O’Donnell in Washington, D.C., and raised her in different states in the USA. O’Donnell’s family belongs to Caucasian ethnicity and Irish heritage. Details about her parents are rather scarce, however, all of her grandparents were immigrants from Ireland. Furthermore, Norah’s parents divorced later on in their marriage which prompted her mom to remarry.
Information about her siblings is not available which makes us believe she was raised as an only child. However, some sites state that she has a sister called Mary O’Donnell.
Norah O’Donnell Husband-Children
Norah is presently delighted in her marriage life alongside her husband Geoff Tracy. The couple got hitched on Jun 9, 2001, in an invite-only intimate wedding ceremony. The beautiful couple is proud parents of three children; twins Grace and Henry, and Riley Norah. O’Donnell and her husband welcomed their twin kids on May 20, 2007, however, since their birth, their mom has decided to hold back information about them. The couple welcomed their daughter Riley on July 5, 2008.
O’Donnell’s family lives in Washington, D.C.
Norah’s husband is a restaurateur who presently owns Chef Geoff’s restaurant in Washington, D.C. Additionally, O’Donnell and her husband share a love for food that they released the cookbook Baby Love: Healthy, Easy, Delicious Meals for Your Baby and Toddler on August 31, 2010.
Norah O’Donnell Salary
Norah receives an average salary of $ 6 million annually as a CBS broadcast journalist in Washington, D.C. This is per our reliable sources at Celebrity Net Worth. She has been on CBS’s payroll for the last decade which also explains her huge net worth.
O’Donnell has not revealed her exact salary, nevertheless, being on CBS’s payroll, she receives a good amount that enables her to lead a comfortable life.
Norah O’Donnell Net Worth
Norah O’Donnell Net Worth is around a whopping $ 18 Million in 2021. She has accumulated most of her wealth and riches from her career as a journalist. This is per our reliable sources at Celebrity Net Worth.
Norah O’Donnell Weight Loss-No Makeup
Norah has not shared her weight or weight loss program yet. Nonetheless, she has revealed that she observes a healthy diet and exercises frequently. Additionally, O’Donnell takes about 2 liters of water daily. The CBS journalist has also appeared off-air with no makeup but still looking dazzling gorgeous.
Norah O’Donnell Height
Norah measures 5’ 7”/ 1.70 m in height. Moreover, O’Donnell is a brunette who often styles her hair short, just above the shoulders. Her eye color is piercing blue.
People Also Ask
- How Old Is Norah O’Donnell? O’Donnell is 48 years of age as of 2022.
- Is Norah O’Donnell Married? Norah is presently delighted in her marriage life alongside her husband Geoff Tracy.
- How Much Does Norah O’Donnell Make? Norah receives an average salary of $6 million annually as a CBS broadcast journalist in Washington, D.C.
- Where Is Norah O’Donnell Today? Norah presently anchors the CBS Evening News at 6 PM/ET, and CBS Overnight News at 2 AM – 8 AM/ ET.