Paul Nassif Biography
Paul Nassif (age 60) is an American facial plastic and reconstructive surgeon/ TV personality who is famous and critically acclaimed as a rhinoplasty specialist. The rhinoplasty specialist is also popular for hosting the reality TV show Botched.
Paul Nassif Age
He was born on 6 June 1962 in Los Angeles, California. Nassif is 60 years of age as of 2022 and will turn 61 come 6 June 2023. He celebrates his birthday on 6 June and is a member of the zodiac/ star sign Gemini.
Paul Nassif Plastic Surgery
- While still pursuing his college education, Paul served as an intern in general surgery for the University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center. Nassif started practicing f
- Additionally, Nassif is a member of the New Technologies and Devices Committee, American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, the Ethics Committee, American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Face to Face Committee, and Strategic Development Committee, American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Nassif is famous for his skillful art in shaping the nose to fit the face and concealing incisions. He is renowned for specializing in rhinoplasty and starting the reconstructive procedure, The Anti-Gravity Facelift. He is also popular for co-hosting the reality TV show Botched and Botched by Nature. Source: Linkedin
Paul Nassif Wife
Nassif is presently delighted in his new marriage life alongside his beautiful wife Brittany Pattakos. Paul and Brittany Pattakos met after the former had finalized his divorce to ex-wife Adrienne Maloof. The duo became acquainted and got engaged in June 2019. Subsequently, the couple exchanged their vows in an invite-only intimate wedding ceremony. Additionally, the newlyweds said their vows again in Santorini, Greece on 6 October 2019.
The beautiful couple is proud parents of one child; Paulina Anne. Nassif’s daughter was born on 12 October 2020 and has piercing blue eyes. Furthermore, he often shares pictures of his family on his Instagram. Nassif’s family residence is in Beverly Hills.
Paul’s new wife Brittany Pattakos is a professional fitness enthusiast and CoolSculpting Specialist. Furthermore, she helped Paul lose weight and get in shape. Brittany Pattakos was born on 3 January 1991 and is 31 years of age as of 2022. Despite the couple’s huge age difference, they appear happily married. Moreover, Brittany and Paul’s ex-wife Adrienne Maloof appear to be friends.
Paul Nassif Ex-Wife
Prior to Paul’s marriage with Brittany Pattakos, he was married to Adrienne Maloof. Nassif and Adrienne Maloof exchanged their vows on 2 May 2002 in a wedding ceremony attended by just close friends and family members. However, the couple separated on July 30, 2012, after claims that Adrienne was verbally and physically abusive. The couple finalized their divorce on 8 November 2012. Nevertheless, Paul and his ex-wife Adrienne Maloof share three children-Gavin, Colin, and Christian-from their 10 years of marriage.
Nassif’s first wife Adrienne Maloof is an entrepreneur who co-owns multiple business holdings of Maloof Companies. She is famous as the only daughter of entrepreneur mogul George J. Maloof Sr. and Colleen. Adrienne Maloof has an estimated net worth of $ 50 Million as per Celebrity Net Worth. Nassif and Adrienne Maloof appeared alongside each other on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
Paul Nassif Young-Ethnic Background
Sabin Nassif (father) and Anne Nassif (mother) born their son Nassif in Los Angeles, California, and bred him in the same state. Paul’s family belongs to the Lebanese ethnic background. Details about his parents and siblings are rather scarce. Nevertheless, Paul spent most of his young years in California alongside his siblings Chris and Alexis.
Paul Nassif Education
Nassif pursued a college degree in Business between 1980 and 1984 from the University of Southern California. During this time he was a member of the Clinical Preceptorship, the Phi Gamma Delta Fraternity, and the President of USC Ski Club. Additionally, he studied medicine at the University of Health Sciences Chicago Medical School between 1988 and 1989. Subsequently, he joined the Keck School of Medicine of USC for his undergraduate degree in medicine. Concurrently, he was a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha sorority. Moreover, Paul is an alumnus of St. Louis University School of Medicine and Loyola High School.
Paul Nassif Net Worth
Paul Nassif Net Worth is around a massive $ 16 Million in 2021. He has accumulated most of his wealth and riches from his career as a plastic surgeon and TV personality. This is per our reliable sources at Celebrity Net Worth. He prefers to spend his fortune on exotic private trips with his family, real estate, and investments that have proved to multiply his net worth over the years.
Paul Nassif Height
Nassif has not revealed his actual height, nevertheless, an average American man measures 5’ 9” / 1.75 m in height. Thus, his height is around this figure.
People Also Ask
- Who Is Paul Nassif Married To? Paul’s new wife Brittany Pattakos is a professional fitness enthusiast and CoolSculpting Specialist.
- How Tall Is Paul Nassif? Nassif has not revealed his actual height, nevertheless, an average American man measures 5’ 9” / 1.75 m in height. Thus, his height is around this figure.