Paul Osteen Biography
Paul Osteen (age. 66) is an American vascular surgeon/ medical missionary who is famous as the brother of Joel Osteen. Osteen was born to a staunch Christian family which prompted him to preach and hold sermons in his father’s church Lakewood.
Paul Osteen Age: Birthday
He was born on November 16, 1955, in Houston, Texas. Paul is 66 years of age as of 2021 and will turn 67 come November 16, 2022. He celebrates his birthday on November 16 and is a member of the zodiac/ star sign Scorpio.
Paul Osteen Sermons
- Paul spent 20 years in Little Rock private practice after subsequently finishing his surgical residency. After completing his practice, Osteen moved to Houston with the aim to help Joel take over their father’s church Lakewood. However, after going on a medical mission trip in 2005, Paul decided to use his skills to help the unfortunate who are not able to receive medical care.
- In the same year, Paul decided to create awareness of the issue of insufficient surgical care for people in Sub-Saharan Africa. He has partnered with Samaritan’s Purse and World Vision to promote his cause and provide surgical care in Kenya and Zambia. Additionally, he helps train new doctors in the marginal areas in these countries.
- He also uses his surgical skills in helping people affected by abrupt disasters and catastrophic events. Osteen was among the first respondents in the Iraq refugee crisis. Moreover, he is also the founder of M3 Conference which advocates connecting medical workers with different organizations to reduce poverty in under-developed countries. Osteen started M3 Conference in 2016.
Paul Osteen Wife: Son
Paul is presently delighted in his marriage life alongside his wife Jennifer Osteen. The couple got hitched in 1994 in an invite-only intimate wedding ceremony. The beautiful couple is proud parents of four children. Paul’s son Matt graduated from Penn State University Law School with a Juris doctorate.
Details about the couple’s children are not available, however, the lovely family often travels together on Paul’s mission trips. The Osteen family currently resides in Houston, Texas, however, he has not shared information about his house or exact residence.
Paul Osteen Family
John Osteen (father) and Dolores (“Dodie”) Pilgrim (mother) born their son Paul Kent Osteen and bred him in Houston USA. The Osteen family belongs to the white ethnicity. His father worked as a pastor and is famous as the founding pastor of Lakewood Church. Whereas his mother maintained a low profile.
Paul spent most of his youth years in Houston alongside his five siblings; Lisa, Tamara, Joel, April, and his half-brother Justin. He is an uncle to musicians Jonathan Osteen and Alexandra Osteen.
Paul Osteen Net Worth
Paul Osteen Net Worth is estimated to be between $1 Million and $5 Million. This is a mere approximation from his lucrative career as a surgeon and medical missionary since he has not revealed any information about his assets, liabilities, or wealth. Regardless, we shall update it once he shares his net worth.
People Also Ask
- How Old Is Paul Osteen? Paul is 65 years of age as of 2020.
- Who Is Paul Osteen? He is an American vascular surgeon/ medical missionary who is famous as the brother of Joel Osteen.