Peter Doocy Biography
Peter Doocy (age 34) is an American journalist who presently serves as a White House correspondent for Fox News Channel. The Washington native developed an interest in journalism while still young and served as a general news reporter for Palestra.net during his time in college.
Peter Doocy Age
He was born on 21 July 1987 in Washington, D.C. Doocy is 34 years of age as of 2021 and will turn 35 come 21 July 2022. He celebrates his birthday on 21 July and is a member of the zodiac/ star sign Cancer.
Peter Doocy Fox News
- Peter presently serves as a White House correspondent for Fox News Channel. Doocy is tasked to report general news about the president of the United States. He joined the Fox News broadcast team in 2009. Since joining Fox News, he has served as a general assignment reporter and hosted the documentary “The Man Who Killed Usama bin Laden”. Additionally, he has extensively covered Joe Biden’s 2020 presidential campaign, the Navy Yard shooting in Washington, DC, the marathon bombing in Boston, the Georgia Senate runoffs, among others. He has also had the honors to interview Kamala Harris, Pete Buttigieg, and then- US President Donald Trump.
Peter Doocy Wife-Wedding
Peter is presently delighted in his marriage life alongside his wife Hillary Vaughn. Details about the couple’s relationship background are not available. The couple got hitched in April 2021 in an invite-only intimate wedding ceremony. The beautiful couple does not have any children yet. Peter resides with his wife Hillary Vaughn in Washington, D.C.
Doocy’s wife Hillary Vaughn is also an adept journalist who presently serves as a general news correspondent at Fox News. Hillary Vaughn has an estimated net worth of between $ 1 Million and $ 5 Million. She maintains a very low profile just like her husband Peter.
Peter Doocy Father
Steve Doocy (father) and Kathy Gerrity (mother) born their son Peter in Washington, D.C., and raised him in the same state. Peter’s family belongs to the white ethnicity. His father is a veteran journalist/ author who presently co-anchors FNC’s daily talk/ news show Fox & Friends between 6-9 AM/ET and appears on FOX & Friends’ After the Show Show at 9 AM/ET. Additionally, his dad has an estimated net worth of $ 11 Million in 2021. Details about his mom are scarce presently. Doocy spent most of his young years in Washington alongside his two siblings; Sally Doocy, and Mary Doocy. Peter officiated his sister’s Sally wedding in 2020.
Peter pursued a college degree in political science between 2005 and 2009 from Villanova University. Additionally, he served as a general news reporter for Palestra.net during his time in college.
Peter Doocy Salary
Doocy receives an average salary of $ 75,514 annually as a Fox News reporter in Washington, D.C. This is per our reliable sources at Glassdoor that quotes a Fox News correspondent’s annual salary to be around $ 63K – $ 87K. Peter has been on Fox News payroll for the last decade which also explains his huge net worth.
Doocy has not revealed his exact salary, nevertheless, being on Fox News payroll, he definitely receives a good amount that enables him to lead a comfy life.
Peter Doocy Net Worth
Peter Doocy’s Net Worth is estimated to be between $ 1 Million and $ 5 Million. This is a mere approximation of his lucrative career as a journalist. He has not revealed any information about his assets, liabilities, or wealth. Regardless, we shall update it once he shares his net worth.
Peter Doocy Height
Peter has not revealed his actual height, nevertheless, an average American man measures 5’ 9” / 1.75 m in height. Thus, his height is around this figure.
People Also Ask
- Is Peter Doocy Married? Peter is presently delighted in his marriage life alongside his wife Hillary Vaughn.
- Where Is Peter Doocy? Peter resides with his wife Hillary Vaughn in Washington, D.C.
- Who Is Peter Doocy Married To? Doocy’s wife Hillary Vaughn is also an adept journalist who presently serves as a general news correspondent at Fox News.
- Where Is Peter Doocy Today From Fox News? He presently serves as a White House correspondent for Fox News Channel.
- What Happened To Peter Doocy? Peter and Hillary Vaughn exchanged their vows in April 2021 in an invite-only intimate wedding ceremony.