Rick Leventhal Biography
Rick Leventhal (age 62) is an American journalist who recently served as a senior correspondent for Fox News Channel. The Kentucky native joined the Fox News Channel broadcast team in March 1997 and left the station in June 2021.
Rick Leventhal Age-Birthday
He was born on 24 January 1960 in Christian County, Kentucky. Leventhal is 62 years of age as of 2022 and will turn 63 come 24 January 2023. He celebrates his birthday on 24 January and is a member of the zodiac/ star sign Aquarius.
Rick Leventhal Leaves Fox News
- Rick recently served as a senior correspondent for Fox News Channel. He joined the Fox News Channel broadcast team in March 1997 and left the station in June 2021. During his stint at FNC, Ric covered the Iraq war, the Afghanistan war, the Libyan war, and the 9/11 terrorist attacks among others.
- Additionally, he reported on numerous hurricanes and breaking news over the years.
- He is a well-known journalist due to the experience he has gained over the years at FNC, WNBC, WFLD, KTTV, among others. Leventhal spent his first 10 years working as a Local news reporter & anchor for numerous stations. He worked at WNBC, WFLD, WHDH, KTTV, WSVN, WPTV, WSPA, and WOLO.
Rick Leventhal Wife
Rick is relishing his marriage life alongside his wife Kelly Dodd. Kelly Dodd and Leventhal got engaged on 13 November 2019 and exchanged their vows on October 10, 2020, in an invite-only intimate wedding ceremony. The beautiful couple so not share any children.
Leventhal’s family residence is in Newport Beach, California. However, he has not shared the exact location of his house. Rick’s wife Kelly Dodd is an actress famous for her role in the reality TV show The Real Housewives of Orange County.
Rick Leventhal Ex-Wifes
Rick got hitched first to Penny Daniels. Details about Leventhal’s first marriage are rather scarce, however, his first wife is also a journalist. She worked as a reporter for WSVN-TV and WFLD-TV. Rick and Penny Daniels share two children from their unfruitful marriage; Veronica and Shoshana.
After the couple’s divorce, Leventhal ran off with poker player Beth Shak and subsequently got married on 9 June 2016. However, Beth Shak filed for divorce in 2017 citing irreconcilable differences.
Rick Leventhal Daughters
Rick and his first wife Penny Daniels share two daughters. The former couple welcomed their first child Veronica in 1991 and Shoshana in 1996. Veronica is a social worker/ activist/ advocate while Shoshana studied music and philosophy at Goucher College.
Rick Leventhal Family
Dr. Allan Leventhal (father) and Carol Leventhal (mother) born their son Leventhal in Kentucky and nurtured him in the same state. Rick’s family belongs to the white ethnicity. His father was a professional psychologist whereas his mother worked as a director of Greenbelt Cares. Leventhal spent most of his young years in Kentucky alongside his two siblings; Scott and Leigh.
Rick pursued a college degree in Broadcast Journalism between 1983 and 1985 from Montgomery College. Additionally, he is an alumnus of the American University.
Rick Leventhal Net Worth
Rick Leventhal’s Net Worth is estimated to be between US$1 Million and US$5 Million. This is a mere approximation of his lucrative career as a journalist. He has not revealed any information about his assets, liabilities, or wealth. Regardless, we shall update it once he shares his net worth.
Rick Leventhal Salary
Leventhal received an average salary of US$75,514 annually as a Fox News reporter in the USA. This is per our reliable sources at Glassdoor that quotes a Fox News reporter’s annual salary to be around US$63K – US$87K. He was on Fox News payroll for more than two decades until his departure in 2021.
Leventhal has not revealed his exact salary, nevertheless, being on Fox News payroll, he received a good amount that enabled him to lead a comfy life.
Rick Leventhal Height
Leventhal measures 5’ 10”/ 1.78 m in height. Moreover, Rick’s hair color is gray and his eye color is brown.
People Also Ask
- Is Rick Leventhal Still With Fox News? He joined the Fox News Channel broadcast team in March 1997 and left the station in June 2021.
- Is Kelly Dodd Married To Rick Leventhal? Rick is relishing his marriage life alongside his wife Kelly Dodd.