Samara Weaving Wiki
Samara Weaving (age. 30) is an Australian actress and model who is famous for her roles in the black comedy horror film Ready Or Not, Guns Akimbo, and Ash Vs Evil Dead. The Mayhem star first took the stage at a young age and featured in her first miniseries Out of the Blue in 2008.
Samara Weaving Age
She was born on February 23, 1992, in Adelaide, South Australia, Australia. Weaving is 30 years of age as of 2022 and will turn 31 come February 23, 2023. She celebrates her birthday on February 23 and is a member of the zodiac/ star sign Pisces.
Samara Weaving Movies and TV Shows
- Weaving began her career as an actress where she landed roles in short films and stage shows. Additionally, she performed at the Singapore Dance Company and Canberra Youth Theatre. She landed her first major role as Kirsten Mulroney in the Australian drama series Out of the Blue in 2008. Samara appeared in 48 episodes of Out of the Blue before it was canceled by BBC.
- However, her popularity rose significantly after playing Indi Walker in the 1988 Australian Soap Opera Home and Away. She starred as Indi Walker between 2009 and 2013. Weaving decided to take her acting in the USA after receiving success from Home and Away.
- She landed the minor role of Peggy in the Australian crime film Mystery Road in 2013, where she starred alongside her uncle Hugo Weaving. Samara is widely famous for her role as Grace Le Domas in the 2019 black comedy horror Ready Or Not. She is also popular for her roles in Guns Akimbo, Mayhem, Ash Vs Evil Dead, and The Babysitter: Killer Queen.
Fun Fact: Weaving had to hide her Deathly Hallows tattoo in Guns Akimbo since she co-starred alongside Daniel Radcliffe.
- Weaving starred as Nix in the 2019 action comedy Guns Akimbo, Melanie Cross in the 2017 action comedy horror Mayhem, Heather in the comedy horror series Ash Vs Evil Dead, and Bee in the black comedy horror The Babysitter: Killer Queen. Samara plays the main role of Claire Wood in the 2020 drama mini-series Hollywood.
- She also appears in the movies Last Moment of Clarity, The Babysitter, Monster Trucks, Sprung, and her new movie Snake Eyes (2021). Besides movies, Samara has also appeared in Charlie Puth’s song Attention which was released in 2017.
Samara Weaving Education
Samara is an alumnus of Canberra Girls’ Grammar School. She also went to Pittwater House School in Australia and a grade school in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Samara Weaving Family – Hugo Weaving
Simon Weaving (father) and Helena Bezzina (mother) born their daughter Weaving in Adelaide and nurtured her in Singapore, Fiji, and Indonesia. Weaving’s family belongs to mixed ethnicity – Maltese, English, and Belgian. Her father worked as a filmmaker and lecturer whereas her mother worked as an art therapist alongside her husband at the University of Newcastle. Samara spent most of her young years alongside her younger sister Morgan. Furthermore, her sibling Morgan is also an actress.
She is also related to English actor Hugo Wallace Weaving. Hugo Weaving is popular for his roles in the movies The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King, Proof, and The Interview
Samara Weaving Dating: Boyfriend
Weaving is currently enjoying a love affair since she started dating Jimmy Warden. Her boyfriend Jimmy Warden is an American professional creative producer at Wonderland Sound and Vision. Her boyfriend is popular for his work on The Roommate, The Babysitter: Killer Queen, and The Babysitter. The adorable couple shared the news on their engagement on 10 March 2019.
Additionally, the love birds often share pictures together on their Instagram. Weaving’s dating history has also been a huge interest to the actress’ fans, she was previously dating Axel Whitehead and Matt Skinner. She dated Matt Skinner between 2012 and 2016 and Axel Whitehead in 2012.
Samara Weaving Net Worth
Samara Weaving Net Worth is around a stupendous $3 Million in 2021. She has accumulated most of her wealth and riches from her career as an actress and model. This is per our reliable sources at Celebrity Net Worth.
Samara Weaving Tattoo
Besides having an adorable body physique (31-22-31 inches), Weaving also has a Deathly Hallows tattoo. Weaving’s Deathly Hallows tattoo is enough proof that the Australian beauty is a fan of Harry Potter. She also resembles fellow Australian actress Margot Robbie.
Samara Weaving Height
Weaving measures 5’ 5”/ 1.65 m in height. Moreover, her hair color is Dark Brown and her eye color is Blue.
People Also Ask
- Who Is Samara Weaving Dating? Weaving is currently enjoying a love affair since she started dating Jimmy Warden.