Sara Carter Wikipedia
Sara Carter (age N/A) is an American award-winning journalist who presently hosts the podcast The Sara Carter Show and serves as an investigative reporter for Fox News. She joined the Fox News broadcast team in December 2017 and formerly worked as Senior Correspondent at circa.com.
Sara Carter Age
Carter was born in the USA and holds American nationality. However, she has not shared her exact date of birth thus it’s nearly impossible to know her age. Regardless, we shall update when Sara reveals information about her early life and background.
Sara Carter Fox News
- Sara presently hosts the podcast The Sara Carter Show and serves as an investigative reporter for Fox News. Additionally, she is a regular contributor to Fox News. She joined the Fox News broadcast team in December 2017.
- Carter recently served as a senior correspondent for circa.com. She is a well-known reporter due to her vast experience at Fox,
- Sara began her journey to being a notable journalist in Los Angeles, California. She worked as a senior reporter for the from 2002 to 2007. During her time in Los Angeles, Sara won the National SPJ Sigma Delta Chi Award. She also served as a national security correspondent for
- Sara held the same position at
- Carter has received a handful of awards for her in-depth story coverage. She extensively covered the Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan wars, and the Mexican federal official’s role in drug trafficking.
Sara Carter Husband-Martin Bailey
Fox’s Carter is now enjoying her marriage life alongside her husband Martin Bailey. The couple got hitched on 22 October 2010 in a private wedding ceremony attended by close friends and family members. The beautiful couple is proud parents of six children. Sara’s family residence is in Washington DC.
Carter’s husband is a retired Master Sergent who lost his sight in a war in Afghanistan. Martin Bailey has maintained a low profile since his departure from the Armed Forces.
Sara Carter Family
Born in the USA, Carter’s father worked as a Corps trouper for the US Marine whereas her mother hails from Cuba. Considering her journalism profession, Carter has decided to keep her personal and early life private. Sara treasures her parents’ and siblings’ security thus she has decided to hold back information about them. Information about her siblings is not available making us believe she was raised as an only child.
Carter pursued a college degree in Journalism Communications from California State Polytechnic University.
Sara Carter Net Worth
Sara Carter’s Net Worth is estimated to be between US$1 Million and US$5 Million. This is a mere approximation of her lucrative career as a journalist. Fox’s Carter has not revealed any information about her assets, liabilities, or wealth. Regardless, we shall update it once Sara shares her net worth.
Sara Carter Fox News Salary
Carter receives an average salary of US$75,514 annually as a Fox News reporter in Washington DC. This is per our reliable sources at Glassdoor that quotes a Fox News reporter’s annual salary to be around US$63K – US$87K. She has been on Fox News payroll since 2017 which also explains her huge net worth.
Sara has not revealed her exact salary. Nevertheless, being on Fox News payroll, Carter definitely receives a good amount that enables her to lead a comfy life.
Sara Carter Height
Sara has not revealed her actual height, nevertheless, an average American woman measures 5’ 4” / 1.63 m in height. Thus, her height is around this figure.
People Also Ask
- What Nationality Is Sara Carter? Carter was born in the USA and holds American nationality.
- When Was Sara Carter Born? Sara has not shared her exact date of birth thus it’s nearly impossible to know her age.
- how old is Sara Carter fox news reporter? Carter has not shared her exact date of birth thus it’s nearly impossible to know her age.