Savannah Guthrie Biography
Savannah Guthrie (age. 50) is an Australian-born American journalist/ attorney who presently co-anchors the NBC News morning show Today. The Melbourne native joined NBC News in September 2007 and formerly worked at WRC-TV as a broadcast journalist.
Savannah Guthrie Age
She was born on December 27, 1971, in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Guthrie is 50 years of age as of 2021 and will turn 51 come December 27, 2022. She celebrates her birthday on December 27 and is a member of the zodiac/ star sign Capricorn.
Savannah Guthrie NBC
- Savannah was so passionate about journalism that she landed a broadcasting job while still in college. Guthrie worked as a broadcast journalist at KMIZ in Columbia, Missouri between 1993 and 1995. She moved back to her hometown where she landed another job at KVOA. Guthrie worked as a broadcast journalist in Arizona between 1995 and 2000 when she moved to Washington, D.C.
- Guthrie worked as a fill-in news anchor and reporter for WRC-TV between 2000 and 2002. Besides journalism, Savannah is also an attorney who is a member of the bars of the District of Columbia and Arizona. She worked as a litigation associate in white-collar criminal defense for Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld law firm. She moved back into journalism in 2004 where she served as a trial correspondent for CourtTV.
- Savannah joined NBC News in September 2007 as a general news reporter. NBC promoted Savannah to serve as the chief White House correspondent in December 2007. Additionally, she served as a fill-in anchor for NBC Nightly News. Concurrently, Savannah served as a substitute anchor for Today Show. Due to consistency, Guthrie was named official co-host of the 9 a.m. hour news on May 9, 2011. NBC named Guthrie NBC News chief legal analyst on June 9, 2011.
- NBC News promoted Savannah to Today’s co-anchor on June 29, 2012. Since joining the Today show, Savannah has interviewed notable people like Donald Trump, Conrad Murray, and hosted the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade in 2012. Moreover, Savannah has featured in the satirical sitcom 30 Rock (2013), and Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No! (2015). Times named Guthrie among the 100 most influential people of 2018. Furthermore, she has also authored the books Princesses wear Pants and Princesses Save the World.
- She works with Al Roker and Craig Melvin on The Today Show.
Savannah Guthrie Family
Considering her celebrity status because of the nature of her journalism profession, Savannah has decided to keep her personal and early life private. Guthrie treasures her parents’ and siblings’ security thus she has decided to hold back information about them. Nonetheless, she was born in Melbourne, Australia, before her family decided to move back to the US.
Information about her siblings is not available which makes us believe she was raised as an only child.
Savannah Guthrie Education
Savannah pursued a college degree in Journalism from the University of Arizona. Additionally, she was a member of the sorority Arizona Alpha chapter of Pi Beta Phi. Guthrie is an alumnus of Amphitheater High School. Moreover, Savannah went to Georgetown University Law Center and graduated with the highest distinction in 2002.
Savannah Guthrie Husband
Savannah is presently enjoying her marriage life alongside her husband Michael Feldman. The couple got engaged in 2013 and got hitched in Tucson, Arizona on March 15, 2014, in a rustic invite-only wedding ceremony. The beautiful couple is proud parents of two children; Vale Guthrie Feldman, and Charles Max Feldman. Savannah welcomed her daughter Vale on August 13, 2014, and her son Max Feldman, on December 8, 2016. Guthrie’s family lives in New York City, New York.
Savannah’s husband Michael Feldman is a professional PR and communications consultant. HE is popular for serving as a Democratic political advisor.
However, Guthrie was previously married to fellow BBC journalist Mark Orchard. The former couple tied the knot in December 2005 but divorced in 2009 due to irreconcilable differences.
Savannah Guthrie Salary
Savannah receives an average salary of $8 million annually as the co-anchor for NBC’s morning show Today. This is per our reliable sources at Celebrity Net Worth. She has been on NBC’s payroll for more than a decade which also explains her huge net worth.
Savannah Guthrie Net Worth
Savannah Guthrie Net Worth is around a stupendous $30 Million in 2021. She has accumulated most of her wealth and riches from her career as a journalist and attorney. This is per our reliable sources at Celebrity Net Worth.
She has not shied off from splashing her fortune on lavish properties, exotic trips, and a condo in Tribeca.
Savannah Guthrie Height: Eye Surgery
Savannah measures 5’ 10”/ 1.78 m in height. Moreover, her hair color is blonde and her eye color is Blue. However, Guthrie had an eye injury in 2019 which forced her to have multiple eye surgeries to correct it.
People Also Ask
- How Tall Savannah Guthrie? Savannah measures 5’ 10”/ 1.78 m in height.
- How Much Does Savannah Guthrie Make? Savannah receives an average salary of $8 million annually as the co-anchor for NBC’s morning show Today.
- Is Savannah Guthrie Leaving Today Show? No, she presently co-anchors the NBC News morning show Today.
- Is Savannah Guthrie Married? Savannah and Michael Feldman got engaged in 2013 and got hitched in Tucson, Arizona on March 15, 2014, in a rustic invite-only wedding ceremony.
- Who Is Savannah Guthrie Married To? Savannah is presently enjoying her marriage life alongside her husband Michael Feldman.
- Where Is Savannah Guthrie Today? She is an Australian-born American journalist/ attorney who presently co-anchors the NBC News morning show Today.