Scott McGillivray Biography
Scott McGillivray (age 44) is a Canadian entrepreneur/ TV personality/ author who presently hosts HGTV’s TV show Vacation House Rules. Additionally, he owns the company Lifetime Wealth Academy and serves as the CEO of McGillivray Entertainment and McGillivray Group. McGillivray purchased his first rental property in 1999 using student loans.
Scott McGillivray Age
He was born on 7 April 1978 in Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada. McGillivray is 44 years of age as of 2022 and will turn 45 come 7 April 2023. He celebrates his birthday on 7 April and is a member of the zodiac/ star sign Aries.
Scott McGillivray HGTV
- McGillivray presently hosts HGTV’s TV show Vacation House Rules. He helps property owners renovate vacation cottages to upscale rentals in the series. He started hosting the show in 2020. Scott also owns the company Lifetime Wealth Academy and serves as the CEO of McGillivray Entertainment and McGillivray Group.
- He joined HGTV in 2008 but formerly worked as a project manager/ crew member for HGTV’s reality TV show From the Ground Up with Debbie Travis. He also co-hosted the reality competition TV show Holiday Battle on the Block in 2007. McGillivray presented the home improvement show Income Property between 2008 and 2016. Scott helped homeowners renovate their properties into a rental unit in the show. Additionally, he helps buyers purchase different property.
- He also starred alongside his wife and kids in the TV show Moving the McGillivrays in 2016. McGillivray’s family builds their dream home in the series Moving the McGillivrays. He also aids buyers to renovate and flip properties in the HGTV show Buyers Bootcamp with Scott McGillivray. However, Buyers Bootcamp with Scott McGillivray only aired for one season in 2018.
- Additionally, he hosted the reality competition show All American Handyman between 2010 and 2012. Scott also worked as a judge on the show alongside Mike Holmes. Subsequently, he served as a judge for Canada’s Handyman Challenge between 2012 and 2014. He also served as a judge in the series Flipping the Block in 2014. Besides TV, Scott has authored the book How to Add Value to your Home (2014). He has also collaborated with fellow author Michael Sarracini to co-author the books The Investors Tool Kit (2011), Quick Start To Cash Flow (2011), and Cash Flow for Life (2012).
Scott McGillivray Wife
McGillivray is presently delighted in his marriage life alongside his beautiful wife Sabrina Deacetis. Scott and Sabrina met while on vacation and immediately got acquainted. The couple exchanged their vows in 2009 in a romantic invite-only intimate wedding ceremony. Additionally, the couple’s lovely wedding dance went viral on YouTube. The beautiful couple is proud parents of two daughters; Myah and Layla. Scott’s family has appeared in the TV show Moving the McGillivrays. McGillivray’s family owns houses in Ontario and Florida. Additionally, Scott often shares pictures with his wife and daughters on Instagram.
McGillivray’s wife Sabrina Deacetis is a professional teacher. However, she has maintained a low profile and very little is known about her personal life.
Scott McGillivray Family
Born in Richmond Hill, Ontario, McGillivray’s father worked as a chartered accountant while his mom was a nurse. Additionally, his father worked in construction part-time to support his family. McGillivray drew inspiration to become a carpenter from his father. Scott spent most of his young years in Toronto, Ontario alongside his two siblings. His elder brother Andrew often appears in his TV shows. Scott also has a young sister named Erin.
McGillivray pursued a college degree in Commerce between 1997 and 2001 from the University of Guelph. Additionally, Scott developed his first business model while in college. He bought his first rental property in 1999 using student loans.
Scott McGillivray Net Worth
Scott McGillivray Net Worth is around a massive $ 4 Million in 2021. He has accumulated most of his wealth and riches from his career as an entrepreneur/ TV host/ author. This is per our reliable sources at Celebrity Net Worth. He prefers to spend his fortune on lavish cars, exotic private trips with family, and real estate that has proved to multiply his net worth over the years.
Scott McGillivray Height
McGillivray measures 6’ 0”/ 1.83 m in height. Moreover, his hair color is black and his eye color is Dark Brown.
People Also Ask
- Is Scott McGillivray Still Married? McGillivray is presently delighted in his marriage life alongside his beautiful wife Sabrina Deacetis.
- How Old Is Scott McGillivray? McGillivray is 44 years of age as of 2022.