Serena Altschul Biography
Serena Altschul (age 51) is an American journalist who presently serves as CBS News’s contributing correspondent for CBS Sunday Morning. The New York native joined the CBS broadcast team in 2013 and formerly worked at CNN as a news producer.
Serena Altschul Age
She was born on October 13, 1970, in New York City, New York. Altschul is 51 years of age as of 2021 and will turn 52 come October 13, 2022. She celebrates her birthday on October 13 and is a member of the zodiac/ star sign Libra.
Serena Altschul MTV-MTV News
- Altschul joined the MTV News broadcast team in 1996 where she filled in as a supporter of the link organization’s political mindfulness crusade called “Pick or Lose”. What’s more, she likewise filled in as a correspondent and maker for the TV station.
- While there, Serena covered a broad scope of hard news and mainstream society stories for MTV, like profiles of political pioneers as well as melodic legends. Aside from that, she additionally made, created, and furthermore facilitated a drawn-out MTV narrative series known as “Separate it”, single-point specials that attention to issues like destitute teens, group viciousness, as well as the impacts of the medication exchange.
- Also, Serena facilitated two acclaimed releases on MTV’s series called “Genuine Life” one on the homicide of Matthew Shepard, who was a transparently gay understudy at the University of Wyoming while the other was on heroin maltreatment among rich Dallas youngsters.
- Beforehand, Serena functioned as a correspondent for Channel One News and furthermore created a narrative called “The Last Party” on the 1992 official political decision during her time in school. As of now, she fills in as a contributing corre3spondent for CBS News.
Serena Altschul CBS
- Altschul joined CBS News in December 2003 functioning as a contributing journalist. As of now, Serena fills in as a benefactor for “CBS Sunday Morning”. Before that, she functioned as a New York-based journalist for CNN for a time of one year.
- While there, Serena created and facilitated a one-hour show known as “CNN Presents” extraordinary concerning the arrival of PCP that was broadcasted last November as well as added to “NewsNight With Aaron Brown”. While still at CNN, she likewise worked for MTV News as a columnist and maker.
- Serena covered a huge assortment of hard news and furthermore renowned social stories for MTV like profiles of melodic legends and political pioneers. What’s more, she additionally made, created, and facilitated a MTV narrative series known as “Separating it” which is extended.
- Serena likewise added to a release of the CBS News magazine in December 2001 called “48 Hours” on the rising use as well as maltreatment of Oxycontin. Before working for MTV and CNN, she worked for Channel One News as a correspondent. Other than that, Serena likewise delivered a narrative known as “The Last Party” on the 1992 official political race while still in school.
Serena Altschul Husband-Married
Serena is a proud mother of one. She has a daughter whom she loves so much and likes posting her photos on her social media platforms. Rumors have it that she is dating Cooper Cox and Cooper is her daughter’s father. However, we can’t verify this as Serena has not shared any information concerning her husband or married life.
Serena Altschul Baby
She is a mother of one. Serena has a beautiful and adorable daughter. However, she has not disclosed much information in regards to her baby hence we can’t tell her name or age.
Serena Altschul Family
She was born to her parents Siuri Von Reis and Artur Altschul in New York, USA. Serena’s mother is an author and a botanist while her father is part of the Lehman banking family. Her father is of Jewish ancestry and her mother is half Swedish and half Finnish ancestry.
Serena’s parents divorced when she was two years old and as a result, she was raised with her mother along with her two siblings named Arthur Goodhart Altschul Jr and Emily Altschul. In addition, she also has two half brothers from her father’s previous marriage named Stephen Altschul, a mathematician, and Charles Altschul. Besides that, Serena has a step-brother named Whitney Sudler-Smith from her father’s marriage to Patricia Dey.
Serena Altschul Education
She enrolled at Scripps College where she studied English Literature for two years but did not graduate. However, there is not much available information in regards to Serena’s education hence we can’t tell her level of education or what other schools she attended.
Serena Altschul Salary
Serena receives an average salary of US$43,829 annually as a CBS correspondent in New York. This is per our reliable sources at Pay scale that quote a CBS reporter’s annual salary to be around US$28K – US$79K. She has been on CBS’s payroll for the last decade which also explains her huge net worth.
Altschul has not revealed her exact salary. Nevertheless, being on CBS payroll, she definitely receives a good amount that enables her to lead a comfy life.
Serena Altschul Net Worth
Serena Altschul’s Net Worth is estimated to be between US$1 Million and US$5 Million. This is a mere approximation of her lucrative career as a journalist. She has not revealed any information about her assets, liabilities, or wealth. Regardless, we shall update it once she shares her net worth.
Serena Altschul Height
Serena measures 5’ 7”/ 1.7 m in height. Moreover, Serena Altschul’s hair color is blonde and her eye color is blue.
People Also Ask
- Is Serena Altschul Married? Serena has not shared any information concerning her husband or married life.
- How Old Is Serena Altschul? Altschul is 51 years of age as of 2021.
- How Much Is Serena Altschul’s Net Worth? Serena Altschul’s Net Worth is estimated to be between US$1 Million and US$5 Million.
- Where is Serena Altschul now? Serena presently serves as CBS News’s contributing correspondent for CBS Sunday Morning.