Shanna Moakler Biography
Shanna Moakler (age 46) is an American model/ actress/ TV personality who is famous for serving as Miss USA in 1995. Moakler now appears in the CBS reality series Celebrity Big Brother. The Meet the Barkers star first appeared on TV at the age of 21 when she appeared in the superhero TV show Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman.
Shanna Moakler Age
She was born on 28 March 1975 in Providence, Rhode Island. Moakler is 46 years of age as of 2021 and will turn 47 come 28 March 2022. She celebrates his/ her birthday on September 20 and is a member of the zodiac/ star sign Aries.
Shanna Moakler Model
- Moakler’s hot body and sex appeal inspired her to pursue modeling in her teens while still in high school. Subsequently, Shanna participated in the Miss Teen USA 1992 pageant and came seventh overall. Nevertheless, she participated and won the 1993 Miss Teen All American title. Moakler also represented New York in the 1995 Miss USA pageant and finished second overall. Beuty queen Chelsi Smith was named Miss Universe in 1995 and consequently, Moakler was named Miss USA.
- During her reign as Miss Universe, Moakler signed autographs and served as co-director for the pageant until her resignation in May 2009. However, Moakler rejoined the Miss California USA organization in November 2009 after Carrie Prejean was dethroned. Moakler joined Playboy magazine in 2001 and subsequently was named Playmate of the Month in December.
- Shanna’s modeling career enabled her to collaborate with notable brands like Cutty Sark. She made several ads for PETA including posing nude images in 2013. Furthermore, she has appeared in Brentwood magazine, Cosmopolitan magazine,
Shanna Moakler Movie and TV shows
- Shanna’s hot body physique also helped her land TV roles. She made her debut in the TV industry at the age of 21 when she appeared in the superhero TV show Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman and the crime-comedy TV show Due South. Subsequently, Moakler played minor roles in the TV shows Friends ‘Til the End (1997), Timecop (1998), Joey (2005), CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (2006), Jake in Progress (2006), Entourage (2011), Minute to Win It (2020).
- Additionally, Moakler appeared in Dancing with the Stars season 3, host of Crowned: The Mother of All Pageants, and served as a judge on the Price is Right. Shanna appeared in the erotic thriller movie Poison Ivy: The New Seduction (1997), romantic comedy movie Telling You, The Wedding Singer (1998), Love Stinks (1999), Critical Mass (2000), and Pauly Shore Is Dead (2003).
Shanna Moakler Boyfriend
Moakler is currently enjoying a love affair since she started dating Matthew Rondeau in 2021. Although the couple started dating in 2020, they have had an on and off relationship but recently reconciled. Moakler’s boyfriend Matthew Rondeau is an American professional actor/ model/ chef. The two lovers often share pictures together on Instagram and have appeared in public together confirming the existence of their romantic relationship.
Shanna Moakler Travis Barker-Husband-Meet The Barkers
Moakler was delighted in her marriage life alongside her husband Travis Barker between October 2004 and 2008. Travis Barker and Shanna Moakler met in 2002 and immediately started dating. Subsequently, the two lovers welcomed their first child London Asher Barker on 9 October 2003. The couple got hitched in Santa Barbara’s Bacara Resort & Spa on 30 October 2004, in a romantic wedding ceremony. Moakler and Travis welcomed their second child Alabama Luella Barker in December 2005.
During their marital time, Travis Barker and Moakler appeared in the hidden camera practical joke TV show Punk’d, the reality TV show Meet the Barkers, and in an episode of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. However, the couple separated in 2006 and finalized their divorce in 2008 after the Paris Hilton affair. Despite the couple’s divorce, they co-parent their children amicably.
Moakler’s ex-husband Travis Barker is a musician renowned for serving as a drummer for the rock band Blink-182. Barker was involved in a fatal plane crash on September 19, 2008. Travis is currently engaged to social media sensation Kourtney Kardashian and was married to Melissa Kennedy between 2001 and 2002. Travis Barker has an estimated net worth of $ 50 Million as per Celebrity Net Worth.
Shanna Moakler Ex-Boyfriend(s)-Oscar De La Hoya
Moakler was reportedly dating English singer Billy Idol in 1997. Additionally, Shanna and her then-boyfriend featured in the romantic comedy movie The Wedding Singer (1998). Moakler was romantically involved with American boxer Oscar De La Hoya between 1997 and 2000. The couple got engaged in October 1998 and subsequently welcomed their daughter Atiana Cecilia De La Hoya on 29 March 1999.
Moakler called off their wedding plans after she saw Oscar De La Hoya escort another woman at the Latin Grammy Awards. Shanna sued Oscar De La Hoya with a $62.5 million palimony suit in December 2000. Moreover, she was reportedly dating actor/ musician Dennis Quaid in 2001. Furthermore, Moakler was romantically linked with Bryan Sollima between February 2014 and July 2019.
Shanna Moakler Young-Family-Parents
John W. Moakler III (father) and Gail Moakler (mother) born their daughter Moakler in Providence, Rhode Island, and bred her in the same state. Shanna’s family belongs to a mixed/ German-Portuguese-Irish ethnicity. Her father worked as a dentist whereas her mother served as a homemaker. Shanna spent most of her young years in Rhode Island alongside her three siblings; Kirk, John IV, and Michelle.
Moakler was interested in roller skating since she was young. Additionally, Shanna and her siblings often visited their grandfather’s farm while they were young. Moakler is an alumnus of Barrington High School. Furthermore, she revealed she dated the captain of the football team of Barrington High School.
Shanna Moakler Net Worth
Shanna Moakler Net Worth is around a massive $ 15 Million in 2021. She has accumulated most of her wealth and riches from her career as a model/ actress/ TV personality. This is per our reliable sources at Celebrity Net Worth. She prefers to splash her fortune on lavish cars, exotic private trips with her boyfriend, and real estate that has proved to multiply her net worth over the years.
Shanna Moakler Nude
Moakler first posed nude in 2013 in an anti-fur ad campaign. Furthermore, Shanna’s body measurements are 34-24-34 inches (Bust-Waist-Hips). Additionally, the gorgeous model has a very hot body physique which she freely flaunts on her Instagram account.
Shanna Moakler Tattoo-Height
Moakler measures 5’ 8”/ 1.72 m in height. Shanna’s hair color is blonde and her eye color is Green. Furthermore, Shanna is a fan of tattoos. She has inked her parents’ initials ‘Joga’ on her left arm and her children’s names on her ribcage. She tattooed her children’s names-Atiana Landon Alabama- in 2013. Furthermore, she has a Peony tattoo on her lower back. Moakler previously tattooed her husband’s name on her left wrist. However, after the couple’s untimely divorce, Shanna underwent a series of laser treatments to remove the tattoo.
People Also Ask
- Is Shanna Moakler Married? Moakler is currently enjoying a love affair since she started dating Matthew Rondeau in 2021.
- Was Shanna Moakler Married to Oscar De La Hoya? Moakler was romantically involved with American boxer Oscar De La Hoya between 1997 and 2000. The couple got engaged in October 1998 and subsequently welcomed their daughter Atiana Cecilia De La Hoya on 29 March 1999. Moakler called off their wedding plans after she saw Oscar De La Hoya escort another woman at the Latin Grammy Awards.
- Does Shanna Moakler have a boyfriend? Moakler is currently enjoying a love affair since she started dating Matthew Rondeau in 2021.
- Does Shanna Moakler have custody? Shanna shares custody of her two children with her ex-husband Travis Baker. The former couple co-parents their kids despite their respective relationship statuses.