Sheree Paolello Wikipedia-Biography
Sheree Paolello (age N/A) is an American journalist who presently co-hosts the WLWT 5, 6, and 11 p.m. newscasts with her husband Mike. The Ohio native joined the WLWT broadcast team in 2002 and formerly worked as a crime reporter in South Bend, Dayton, and Charlotte.
Sheree Paolello Age-Date of Birth
Paolello was born September 7, in Cincinnati, Ohio in the USA, and holds American nationality. However, Sheree Paolello has not shared her exact date of birth thus it’s nearly impossible to know her age. Regardless, we shall update when Paolello reveals information about her early life and background.
Paolello celebrates her birthday on September 7 every year and is a member of the Zodiac/ Star sign Virgo.
Sheree Paolello WLWT
- As she graduated from Northern Kentucky University, Sheree thought she needed to cover news in a big city like New York or Chicago. After serving as a crime reporter in South Bend, Dayton, and Charlotte, as well as reporting everything from tornadoes to murder trials to the terror attacks on 9/11, Sheree realized she wanted to serve in her hometown.
- She got a call from WLWT in 2002 to serve as their general assignment reporter. For two years, Sheree covered stories all over the Tri-State. In 2004she began anchoring. Every day Sheree delivers the 5 pm, 6 pm, and 11 pm news. She feels so lucky to be doing what she loves in the city where she grew up.
- It’s easy to report on stories when you know the community; when you feel connected to the people and the issues. Sheree cares about the same things you care about, schools, safety, politics. Most of the things Sheree is proud of herself is that she is still a journalist at heart. She is very involved in our shows and the editorial process.
- While the news has certainly changed over the years with the internet and the 24-hour news cycle, we still fight for stories, people, and issues that we believe in and uncover criminal or corrupt activity that would otherwise go unreported. Sheree won her first Emmy in 2018 due to her best newscast.
Sheree Paolello Husband
Sheree is presently delighted in her marriage life alongside her husband Mike Dardis. Mike Dardis and Sheree met at TGIFriday’s in Tri-County while the latter was working as a bartender. The duo immediately got acquainted and started dating shortly. The couple exchanged their vows in Mount Adams in 2019 in a glamorous wedding ceremony.
Sheree Paolello Mike Dardis-Divorce
The couple enjoyed their honeymoon on Pacific Coast Highway, California, Newport Beach, Monterey, and San Francisco. Additionally, the beautiful couple is proud parents of three children; Chayse, Cameron, and Connor. Paolello’s family residence is in Cincinnati, Ohio. However, she has not shared the exact location of his house.
Paolello’s husband Mike Dardis is also a journalist at WLWT. The couple co-hosts the 5, 6, and 11 p.m. newscasts. Mike Dardis has two kids from his former marriage. Details about Mike’s ex-wife or divorce are rather scarce.
In 2019, her husband Mike Dardis and she were awarded the Edward R. Murrow award, one of the highest honors in TV News, for their series of stories on a fugitive doctor accused of performing unnecessary spine surgeries on hundreds of patients in Greater Cincinnati.
Sheree Paolello Family
She was born and raised in Cincinnati, Ohio, by her father and mother. On June 19, 2018, Sheree wished her mom a Happy birthday to my hot mama and BFF. She makes 60-SOMETHING look like the new 50! Beyond the good genes… She’s my personal shopper (true story!), the one I call when I need a pep talk or a shoulder to cry on, and the best MiMi to my three wild boys. We love you, mom!
Her dad went to Super Bowl XVI and brought her a shirt that said “I went to Super Bowl XVI and all I got was this stinkin’ shirt.” Her family is from Cincinnati’s west side and her grandmother still watches all of our newscasts every day.
Sheree Paolello Education
After completing her primary and high school education, Sheree attended Northern Kentucky University. Later on, Sheree earned a bachelor’s degree in mass communication from Northern Kentucky University.
Sheree Paolello Salary
Paolello receives an average salary of US$90,099 annually as a WLWT reporter in Cincinnati. This is per our reliable sources at Payscale which quotes a WLWT anchor’s annual salary to be around US$51k – US$208k. She has been on NBC’s payroll for a while which also explains her huge net worth.
Sheree has not revealed her exact salary. Nevertheless, being on WLWT’s payroll, she receives a good amount that enables her to lead a comfy life.
Sheree Paolello Net Worth
Sheree Paolello’s Net Worth is estimated to be between US$1 Million and US$5 Million. This is a mere approximation of her lucrative career as a journalist. She has not revealed any information about her assets, liabilities, or wealth. Regardless, we shall update it once she shares her net worth.
Sheree Paolello Height
Sheree has not revealed her actual height. Nevertheless, an average American woman measures 5’ 4” / 1.63 m in height. Thus, her height is around this figure.
People Also Ask
- Where Is Sheree Paolello? Sheree presently co-hosts the WLWT 5, 6, and 11 p.m. newscasts with her husband Mike.
- How Old Is Sheree Paolello? Sheree Paolello has not shared her exact date of birth thus it’s nearly impossible to know her age.
- Is Sheree Paolello Married? Sheree is presently delighted in her marriage life alongside her husband Mike Dardis.
- How Much Does Sheree Paolello Make? Paolello receives an average salary of US$90,099 annually as a WLWT reporter in Cincinnati.
- Who is Sheree Paolello’s husband? Paolello’s husband Mike Dardis is also a journalist at WLWT.