Stephanie Abrams Biography
Stephanie Abrams (age. 43) is an American journalist who presently serves as an on-camera meteorologist for The Weather Channel. The Florida native joined The Weather Channel in June 2003 and formerly worked at WTXL.
Stephanie Abrams Age
She was born on October 27, 1978, in Wellington, Florida. Abrams is 43 years of age as of 2021 and will turn 44 come October 27, 2022. She celebrates her birthday on October 27 and is a member of the zodiac/ star sign Scorpio.
Stephanie Abrams The Weather Channel
- Stephanie pursued a college degree in BS Geography between 1996 – 1999 from the University of Florida. Additionally, she is an alumnus of Wellington High School. She also went to Florida State University between 2000 and 2002.
- Immediately after graduating from Florida State University, Stephanie joined WTXL as an on-camera meteorologist. She served as a morning meteorologist for the ABC affiliate station for a year until she was called up by The Weather Channel. Abrams joined The Weather Channel in June 2003 as a fill-in reporter and host. After gaining some experience, The Weather Channel promoted Abrams as the cohost of Weekend View in 2005.
- Furthermore, Stephanie co-hosted Abrams and Bettes: Beyond the Forecast with ex-husband Mike Beetles in 2006. She has also co-hosted the weekday morning show Wake Up With Al, Today, and America’s Morning Headquarters while at The Weather Channel. Abrams also served as a fill-in weather anchor on Weekend Today before she was replaced by Dylan Dreyer.
- She has also co-hosted On The Radar (2012 – 2013), and Morning Rush (2009 – 2014). Abrams presently cohosts America’s Morning Headquarters (AMHQ) with fellow acclaimed meteorologists Jim Cantore and Jen Carfagno.
Stephanie Abrams Husband
Before Stephanie got engaged to her current Fiancé Liann Freeman, she was married to fellow journalist Mike Bettes. Although details about their marriage and relationship are scarce, they exchanged their wedding vows in 2000. However, Stephanie filed for divorce in 2009 due to unreconcilable differences. The former couple does not have any children together.
Mike Bettes is currently the husband of Allison Chinchar, who serves as a meteorologist at CNN. The two lovers exchanged their vows in October 2012.
Stephanie Abrams Fiance: Engaged
Stephanie is currently enjoying a love affair since she started dating Lian Freeman. Abram and Lian got engaged on February 20, 2017, after dating for a while. The two lovers are yet to get married as Abrams still appears with her engagement ring on TV. Nevertheless, as soon as the lovers exchange their vows we shall update you.
Abrams Fiance has maintained a very low profile and very little is known about him. The lovers have shared pictures on Instagram though very little is known about their relationship.
Stephanie Abrams Net Worth
Stephanie Abrams Net Worth is around an immense $10 Million in 2021. She has accumulated most of her wealth and riches from her career as a meteorologist and TV host. This is per our reliable sources at Wealthy Persons.
Stephanie Abrams Salary
Stephanie Abrams receives an average salary of $175,000 annually as a meteorologist for The Weather Channel and AMHQ. This is per our reliable sources at Wealthypersons. She has been on The Weather Channel’s payroll for almost two decades which also explains her huge net worth.
Abrams has not revealed her exact salary, nevertheless, being on The Weather Channel’s payroll, she receives a good amount that enables her to lead a comfortable life.
Stephanie Abrams Height
Stephanie measures 5’ 8”/ 1.73 m in height. Moreover, her hair color is golden blonde and her eye color is dark brown.
Stephanie Abrams Weight Loss
Stephanie practices a vegetarian diet which ensures she stays healthy and fit for The Weather Channel cameras. Abrams once shared on social media that healthy eating helped her with quite a lot of weight loss. She advises on keeping away from junk food for weight loss.
People Also Ask
- Who Is Stephanie Abrams Married To Now? Abram and Lian got engaged on February 20, 2017, after dating for a while. The two lovers are yet to get married as Abrams still appears with her engagement ring on TV.
- Does Stephanie Abrams Have A Child? Stephanie does not have a child. However, she will probably have a baby as soon as she gets married to Lian.
- Where Is Stephanie Abrams? She is an American journalist who presently serves as an on-camera meteorologist for The Weather Channel.
- Who Is Stephanie Abrams Husband? Stephanie is currently enjoying a love affair since she started dating Lian Freeman. Abram and Lian got engaged on February 20, 2017.