Taylor Goldsmith Biography
Taylor Goldsmith (age. 36) is an American singer/ songwriter/ guitarist/ record producer who is famous as the founder, lead singer, chief songwriter, and lead guitarist of Dawes band. He also helped form the Simon Dawes and Middle Brother band. Goldsmith is also widely popular as the husband to Mandy Moore.
Taylor Goldsmith Age
Taylor was born on August 16, 1985, in Los Angeles County, California. He is 36 years of age as of 2021 and will turn 37 come August 16, 2022. He celebrates his birthday on August 16 and is a member of the zodiac/ star sign Leo.
Taylor Goldsmith Wiki
- Taylor developed an interest in music when he was young since he came from a musical family. Goldsmith alongside his high school classmate Blake Mills began playing music while in junior high and went ahead to form the rock band Simon Dawes in 2002. With time, different members joined the band including Grant Powell (bass), Dylan Grombacher (drums), Stuart Johnson (drums), Griffin Goldsmith (drums), and Wylie Gelber (bass).
- Simon Dawes released their debut studio album Carnivore on September 12, 2006, under the record label Record Collection. However, after Blake’s departure, Simon Dawes broke up. Nevertheless, Goldsmith formed Dawes band with Wylie Gelber (bass), Griffin Goldsmith (drums), and Tay Strathairn (keyboards). However, with time different members have joined and left the group but Taylor has always served as the lead singer, chief songwriter, and lead guitarist.
- Dawes released their debut studio album North Hills on August 18, 2009. North Hills brought out a subtler folk-rock vibe which was originally brought by Crosby, Stills, and Nash, and Jackson Browne. North Hills peaked at #23 on the US Heatseekers Albums Chart. Moreover, Taylor, Matt Vasquez, and John McCauley came together in 2009 and formed the band Middle Brother in 2010. The band released the album Middle Brother on March 1, 2011.
- He also partnered with Marcus Mumford, Rhiannon Giddens, Jim James, and Elvis Costello on the project The New Basement Tapes in 2014. The group released the album Lost on the River: The New Basement Tapes on November 11, 2014. He helped write the songs Card Shark, Kansas City, Diamond Ring When I Get My Hands on You, Liberty Street, and Florida Key in the album. Besides being a member of multiple bands, Taylor has performed on other artists’ albums and helped write songs for other bands.
Taylor Goldsmith Father: Family
Lenny Goldsmith (father) and Kathy Goldsmith (mother) born their son Zachary Goldsmith and raised him in California USA. Goldsmith’s family belongs to the wish-British ethnicity. His father was also a musician and the lead singer of the band Tower of Power. Goldsmith spent most of his young years in South California alongside his younger sibling; Griffin Goldsmith.
Taylor Goldsmith Mandy Moore: Wife
Taylor is presently relishing his marriage life alongside his lovely wife Mandy Moore. The couple got hitched in Los Angeles, California on November 18, 2018, in a boho-chic wedding ceremony. The beautiful couple is proud parents of one child; a son named August Harrison. Moore’s family lives in Los Angeles, California.
Additionally, Goldsmith has co-written songs on Mandy Moore’s album Silver Landings.
Goldsmith’s wife is an American singer, songwriter, and actress who is famous for the song Candy from her debut studio album So Real. The I Wanna Be With You songwriter is also popular for starring in the movie A Walk to Remember and currently stars in the series This Is Us.
Taylor Goldsmith Net Worth
Taylor Goldsmith Net Worth is estimated to be between $1 Million and $5 Million. This is a mere approximation from his lucrative career as a singer-songwriter/ guitarist/ record producer since he has not revealed any information about his assets, liabilities, or wealth. Regardless, we shall update it once he shares his net worth.
Taylor Goldsmith Height
Taylor measures 5’ 9”/ 1.75 m in height. Moreover, his hair color is Brown and his eye color is Brown.
People Also Ask
- Who Is Taylor Goldsmith? He is an American singer/ songwriter/ guitarist/ record producer who is famous as the founder, lead singer, chief songwriter, and lead guitarist of Dawes band. Goldsmith is also widely popular as the husband to Mandy Moore.
- How Tall Is Taylor Goldsmith? Taylor measures 5’ 9”/ 1.75 m in height.
- How Old Is Taylor Goldsmith? He is 36 years of age as of 2021.
- How Much Is Taylor Worth? Taylor’s Net Worth is estimated to be between $1 Million and $5 Million.