Taylor Rooks Biography
Taylor Rooks (age 30) is an American journalist who presently serves as a sportscaster on the Bleacher Report and Turner Networks. Additionally, she serves as a broadcast journalist for SportsNet New York since 2016. The Missouri native formerly worked at CBS Sports as a sideline reporter.
Taylor Rooks Age
She was born on 22 May 1992 in St. Louis, Missouri. Rooks is 30 years of age as of 2022 and will turn 31 come 22 May 2023. She celebrates her birthday on 22 May and is a member of the zodiac/ star sign Gemini.
Taylor Rooks Career
- Taylor presently serves as a sportscaster on the Bleacher Report and Turner Networks. She serves as a broadcast journalist for SportsNet New York since 2016. Since joining the Bleacher Report, Rooks has interviewed numerous notable athletes including Kevin Durant, Michael B Jordan, LeBron James, Devin Booker among others.
- Taylor began her journey to being a notable sportscaster in Illinois where she worked as a sports reporter for Scout.com. Rooks was mainly tasked to cover Illinois football and basketball between 2012 and 2014. Furthermore, she served as an intern for the PGA Tour, Fox, and Comcast SportsNet Chicago while in college.
- Taylor joined the Big Ten Network as a sports reporter and host in August 2014. Additionally, she interviews sports fans during games and on social media. Rooks worked as a sideline reporter for the 2016-2017 college football season for CBS Sports.
Taylor Rooks Boyfriend-Husband-Married
Taylor is rumored to be enjoying a love affair with Jesse Williams since they started dating in 2018. Her boyfriend Jesse is an American award-winning actor/ producer/ director popular for his work on Grey’s Anatomy. Additionally, Jesse is the ex-husband of Aryn Drake-Lee. Jesse and Aryn Drake-Lee finalized their divorce in 2020. The duo has not shared pictures of each other on Instagram, nevertheless, the two love birds have appeared in public together confirming the existence of their romantic relationship.
Taylor Rooks Family
Thomas Rooks (father) and Stephanie Rooks (mother) born their daughter Rooks and raised her in Georgia, USA. Taylor’s family belongs to the mixed/ African-American ethnicity. Her father played basketball at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign where her mother also pursued her college studies. Rooks spent most of her young years in Georgia alongside her younger sibling sister Ryan. Her sister is an alumnus of the University of Georgia.
Taylor pursued a college degree in broadcast journalism between 2010 and 2014 from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Additionally, she is an alumnus of Peachtree Ridge High School.
Taylor Rooks Salary
Taylor receives an average salary of $ 129,324 annually as a Turner Sports reporter in Gwinnett County GA. This is per our reliable sources at Comparably. She has been on NBC’s payroll for almost a decade which also explains her huge net worth.
Rooks has not revealed her exact salary, nevertheless, being on the Turners and Big Ten Network payroll, she definitely receives a good amount that enables her to lead a comfy life.
Taylor Rooks Net Worth
Taylor Rooks Net Worth is estimated to be between $ 1 Million and $ 5 Million. This is a mere approximation from her lucrative career as a journalist since she has not revealed any information about her assets, liabilities, or wealth. Regardless, we shall update it once she shares her net worth.
Taylor Rooks Height-Body
Taylor measures 5’ 9”/ 1.75 m in height. Moreover, her hair color is black and her eye color is black. She prefers long-dread-like hairstyles. Additionally, the beautiful Rooks has a very hot body physique which she freely flaunts in tight hugging dresses on her Instagram account.
People Also Ask
- Who Is Taylor Rooks? She is an American journalist who presently serves as a sportscaster on the Bleacher Report and Turner Networks. She serves as a broadcast journalist for SportsNet New York since 2016.
- How Tall Is Taylor Rooks? Taylor measures 5’ 9”/ 1.75 m in height.
- Who Is Taylor Rooks Dating? Taylor is rumored to be enjoying a love affair with Jesse Williams since they started dating in 2018.