Todd Piro Wikipedia
Todd Piro (age 44) is an American journalist who presently anchors Fox’s weekday morning show Fox & Friends First between 4-6 AM/ET. He joined Fox News in May 2017 and formerly worked at NBC as a broadcast journalist.
Todd Piro Age-Birthday
He was born on March 28, 1978, in the USA. Piro is 44 years of age as of 2022 and will turn 45 come March 28, 2023. He celebrates his birthday on March 28 and is a member of the zodiac/ star sign Aries.
Todd Piro Fox News
- Todd presently anchors Fox’s weekday morning show Fox & Friends First between 4-6 AM/ET. Additionally, Piro serves as a regular contributor for the Breakfast with Friends series. He joined the Fox News broadcast team in May 2017 as a broadcast journalist.
- He is a well-known and prolific journalist due to his experience over the years at Fox News, NBC News, and KPSP. Piro began his journey to being a notable journalist in California where he worked as a broadcast journalist. He worked as a broadcast journalist for KPSP between 2008 and 2012.
- Additionally, Piro wrote and edited sports news while at KPSP. Piro joined NBC Connecticut in April 2012 as a broadcast journalist. He anchored the weekend news bulletin and was a regular contributor for the political show Decision. Additionally, he served as the master of ceremony for several charitable events hosted by NBC Connecticut. Concurrently, he worked as a fill-in anchor for NBC News’ Early Today, First Look, and The Place for Politics. He left NBC News in 2017.
Todd Piro Wife
Todd is presently delighted in his marriage life alongside his wife Amanda Raus. The couple got hitched at St. Stephen Church in Trumbull, Connecticut in 2015 in an invite-only intimate wedding ceremony. The beautiful couple welcomed their new bundle of joy McKenna Piro in 2020. Piro’s family lives in New York City, New York.
Todd’s wife Amanda Raus is also a renowned journalist currently working as a news anchor for Fox 61 News. Amanda and Pirro met while they were both working for NBC News. Furthermore, before his marriage to Amanda, Tad was married to another woman. However, details about his first wife or first marriage are not available presently.
Todd Piro Mother – Family
Pete (father) and Marianne Piro (mother) born their son Piro and bred him in the USA. Todd’s family belongs to the Caucasian ethnicity. Details about his parents are pretty scarce presently, nevertheless, as soon as additional information is available we shall update you. Piro spent most of his young years in New Hampshire alongside his younger sibling. His brother presently works at LinkedIn in the distribution department.
Todd pursued a college degree in Government between 1996 and 2000 from Dartmouth College. Additionally, he is an alumnus of UCLA School of Law where he graduated with a Juris Doctor in law.
Todd Piro Salary
Todd receives an average salary of $75K annually as a Fox News Anchor in New York City. This is per our reliable sources at Glassdoor. He has been on Fox News payroll for half a decade which also explains his huge net worth.
Piro has not revealed his exact salary, nevertheless, being on Fox News payroll, he receives a good amount that enables him to lead a comfortable life.
Todd Piro Net Worth
Todd Piro’s Net Worth is estimated to be between $1 Million and $5 Million. This is a mere approximation of his lucrative career as a journalist/ lawyer since he has not revealed any information about his assets, liabilities, or wealth. Regardless, we shall update it once he shares his net worth.
Todd Piro Height
Todd has not revealed his actual height, nevertheless, an average American man measures 5’ 9” / 1.75 m in height. Thus his height is around this figure.
People Also Ask
- Where Is Todd Piro? He is an American journalist who presently anchors Fox’s weekday morning show Fox & Friends First between 4-6 AM/ET.
- Is Todd Piro Leaving Fox News? Not yet, he went on paternity leave during the birth of his daughter McKenna Piro. However, as soon as we have news of him leaving Fox News we shall update you.
- What Happened To Todd Piro? He is an American journalist who presently anchors Fox’s weekday morning show Fox & Friends First between 4-6 AM/ET.
- How Old Is Todd Piro? Piro is 43 years of age as of 2021.
- How Tall Is Todd Piro? Todd has not revealed his actual height, nevertheless, an average American man measures 5’ 9” / 1.75 m in height. Thus his height is around this figure.