Tucker Carlson Wikipedia
Tucker Carlson (age 53) is an American journalist/ author who presently hosts FOX News’ weeknight talk show program Tucker Carlson Tonight at 8 PM/ET. Furthermore, Carlson hosts the podcast Tucker Carlson Originals and the show Tucker Carlson Today on Fox Nation. The California native joined the FOX News broadcast team in 2009 and formerly worked at MSNBC as a TV host.
Tucker Carlson Age
He was born on May 16, 1969, in San Francisco, California. Carlson is 53 years of age as of 2022 and will turn 54 come May 16, 2023. He celebrates his birthday on May 16 and is a member of the zodiac/ star sign Taurus.
Tucker Carlson Fox News – DWTS
- Tucker presently hosts FOX News’ weeknight talk show program Tucker Carlson Tonight at 8 PM/ET. Furthermore, Carlson hosts the podcast Tucker Carlson Originals and the show Tucker Carlson Today on Fox Nation. He joined the FOX News broadcast team in 2009 as a regular news contributor and panelist for the special satirical talk show Red Eye w/Greg Gutfeld. During his time at FOX News, Carlson has appeared on Special Report with Bret Baier, Fox & Friends Weekend, among other TV shows.
- He is a well-known and prolific journalist due to his experience over the years at CNN, PBS, MSNBC, and FOX News. Carlson began his journey to being a notable journalist in Washington DC. He was a fact-checker and opinion writer during his early journalism career. Carlson had the honor of interviewing Jenna’s father in 1999 while the latter was Governor of Texas.
- He worked as a TV journalist for CNN between 2000 and 2005. During his time at CNN, Tucker cohosted the show The Spin Room, and Crossfire before the latter was canceled in 2005. Concurrently, Carlson hosted Tucker Carlson: Unfiltered on PBS between 2004 and 2005. Tucker joined the MSNBC broadcast team in 2005 and hosted the talk show The Situation With Tucker Carlson. However, MSNBC renamed the show, Tucker, later on, and finally canceled it on March 10, 2008. Concurrently, served as a general news correspondent for MSNBC until 2008 when he left.
- Tucker has also worked as the chief editor for The Daily Caller between 2010 and 2010. Furthermore, he has written for The New York Times Magazine, The Weekly Standard, The Wall Street Journal, Esquire, The Daily Beast, and Reader’s Digest. Besides journalism, Carlson has ventured into entertainment and participated in Dancing with the Stars DWTS season 3. He has also appeared in the TV series Hard Ball, 30 Rock, The King of Queens, and Swing Vote.
- Carlson has authored the books The Long Slide, Ship of Fools, Politicians, Partisans, and Parasites.
Tucker Carlson Wife
Tucker is presently relishing his marriage life alongside his wife Susan Thomson Carlson. The couple got hitched at St. George’s School chapel in Florida on August 10, 1991. The couple exchanged their vows in an invite-only intimate wedding ceremony. Furthermore, the beautiful couple is proud parents of four children; Hope, Buckley, Dorothy, and Lille. Carlson’s family lives in Washington D. C. Furthermore, Carlson and his wife own another house in Florida.
Carlson’s wife has maintained a very low profile and very little is known about her, nevertheless, her parent was the headmaster of St. George’s School during her time at the school.
Tucker Carlson Family – Inheritance
Richard Warner Carlson (father) and Lisa McNear (mother) born their son Carlson in California and nurtured him in Rhode Island, USA. Carlson’s family belongs to a mixed/ German-Swiss-Italian ethnicity. His father also worked as a journalist and ventured into politics whereas his mother worked as an artist. However, Tucker’s parents divorced in 1975 due to unreconcilable differences. Richard Warner Carlson was granted his children’s custody and later remarried to Patricia Caroline Swanson.
His mom was seldom involved in her children’s lives and passed on in 2011. Nevertheless, Carlson revealed that his father encouraged him to pursue journalism.
Tucker and his father Richard Warner had a plane crash in Dubai on October 17, 2001. Carlson spent most of his young years partly in California and Rhode Island alongside his sibling; Buckley. Carlson and his brother are currently involved in a lawsuit to decide who gets to inherit their mother’s estate.
Tucker Carlson Education
Tucker pursued a college degree in History between 1988 and 1991 from Trinity College. Additionally, he is an alumnus of La Jolla Country Day School and Collège du Léman. Carlson went to St. George’s School where he met his future wife Susan Andrews.
Tucker Carlson Net Worth
Tucker Carlson Net Worth is around an immense US$30 Million in 2021. He has accumulated most of his wealth and riches from his career as a journalist. Sources: Celebrity Net Worth.
He has not shied off from spending his fortune on houses and exotic trips. Carlson has also ventured into real estate which has proved to multiply his net worth over the years. He was asking for a whopping $2.04 million for his Washington, DC mansion. Additionally, Carlson and his wife purchased another house in Florida at a quoted price of $2.9 million.
Tucker Carlson Salary
Tucker receives an average salary of US$6 million annually as a FOX News reporter in Boston. This is per our reliable sources at Celebrity Net Worth. He has been on FOX’s payroll for more than a decade which also explains his huge net worth.
Carlson has not revealed his exact salary, nevertheless, being on FOX’s payroll, he receives a good amount that enables him to lead a comfortable life.
Tucker Carlson Height-Hairstyle
Tucker measures 6’ 1”/ 1.85 m in height. Moreover, his hair color is dark brown, and often appears on FOX News screen with a shaggy hairstyle. Furthermore, Carlson’s eye color is blue.
People Also Ask
- Is Tucker Carlson Married? Tucker is presently relishing his marriage life alongside his wife Susan Thomson.
- Does Tucker Carlson have a son? The beautiful couple is proud parents of four children; Hope, Buckley, Dorothy, and Lille.
- Who are Tucker Carlson’s parents? Richard Warner Carlson (father) and Lisa McNear (mother) born their son Carlson in California and nurtured him in Rhode Island, USA.
- Who is Tucker Carlson’s wife? Carlson’s wife has maintained a very low profile and very little is known about her, nevertheless, her parent was the headmaster of St. George’s School during her time at the school.