Windsor Johnston Wikipedia-Biography
Windsor Johnston (age N/A) is an American journalist who presently reports for the NPR network. Additionally, she is an adjunct journalism professor at Temple University. She joined the NPR broadcast team in 2011 and formerly worked as a freelance reporter in Kenya.
Windsor Johnston Age
Windsor was born in 1977 in the USA and is of American nationality. However, Windsor Johnston has not shared her exact date of birth thus it’s nearly impossible to know her age. Regardless, we shall update when Johnston reveals information about his/ her early life and background.
Windsor Johnston NPR-Newscaster-Reporter
- She has been filling in as a broadcast anchor and journalist for NPR beginning around 2011. As a reporter, Windsor’s job is to compose, produce, and furthermore convey hourly public broadcasts. She incidentally reports letting it be known stories for NPR’s Newsdesk too.
- A portion of Windsor’s most vital inclusion remembers the mass going for Las Vegas in 2017, the Women’s March on Washington, as well as the 2016 Election Night.
- Somewhere in the range of 2007 and 2008, Windsor filled in as an independent columnist in Kenya. While there, she covered the political disturbance after the country’s official political decision.
- Also, Windsor detailed from El Salvador in 2010. Most as of late, she detailed from Kolkata, India, for the NPR organization. Somewhere in the range of 2004 and 2012, Windsor was educated as an assistant reporting teacher at Temple University, her place of graduation.
- Right now, she educates as an assistant reporting teacher at American University.
Windsor Johnston Before NPR
Windsor brings more than twenty years of involvement as an anchor, have, as well as a columnist at various news associations including NPR Member stations. From 1995 to 2011, Windsor filled in as a News Director as well as a Morning News Anchor at WRTI.
From 1999 and 2004, she functioned as a Weekend Edition have and furthermore as a correspondent at WHYY. After her work at WHYY, Windsor turned into the News Anchor at Metro Network. She worked for the organization from 2004 to 2008.
Windsor Johnston Husband
Windsor is presently delighted in her marriage life alongside her husband Bob Edwards (Robert Alan “Bob” Edwards). Bob Edwards and Windsor Johnston met when the latter interviewed the former in his book Edward R. Murrow: The Birth of Broadcast Journalism. The duo immediately got acquainted and started dating in 2010.
After reconnecting on Facebook, the couple got hitched in 2011 in an invite-only intimate wedding ceremony. The beautiful couple got married at the age of 64 and 34 and do not have any children. Bob Edwards and Windsor’s residences is in Washington, D.C.
Windsor Johnston Bob Edwards-Kids
Windsor’s husband Bob Edwards is an American journalist, and a Peabody Award-winning member of the National Radio Hall of Fame. During his tenure with NPR, Bob Edwards hosted All Things Considered, and Morning Edition.
Bob Edwards was born on May 16, 1947, and is a member of the Zodiac/ Star sign Taurus. Additionally, Bob Edwards was married twice before and shares two kids with his second wife Sharon; Eleanor, and Susannah.
Windsor Johnston Family-Education
Considering the nature of her journalism profession, Windsor has decided to keep her personal and early life private. Johnston treasures her parents’ and siblings’ security thus she has decided to hold back information about them. Nonetheless, as soon as information about her family is available we shall update it pronto.
Information about Windsor’s siblings is not available making us believe she was raised as an only child. She holds a degree in broadcast journalism from Temple University.
Windsor Johnston Salary
Windsor Johnston receives an average salary of US$75,000 annually as an NPR reporter in Washington, D.C. This is per our reliable sources at Glassdoor that quotes an NPR reporter’s annual salary to be around US$50,520 – US$145,167. She has been on NPR’s payroll for more than a decade which also explains her huge net worth.
Johnston has not revealed her exact salary. Nevertheless, being on NPR’s payroll, she receives a good amount that enables her to lead a comfy life.
Windsor Johnston Net Worth
Windsor Johnston’s Net Worth is estimated to be between US$1 Million and US$5 Million. This is a mere approximation of her lucrative career as a journalist. She has not revealed any information about her assets, liabilities, or wealth. Regardless, we shall update it once Windsor shares her net worth.
Windsor Johnston Height
Windsor has not revealed her actual height, nevertheless, an average American woman measures 5’ 4” / 1.63 m in height. Thus, Johnston’s height is around this figure.
People Also Ask
- Who Is Windsor Johnston? Windsor Johnston is an American journalist who presently reports for the NPR network.
- How Old Is Windsor Johnston? Windsor Johnston has not shared her exact date of birth thus it’s nearly impossible to know her age.