Yamiche Alcindor Biography
Yamiche Alcindor (age 35) is an American journalist who presently moderates the PBS public affairs show Washington Week and serve as a White House correspondent. The Florida native joined the PBS broadcast team in 2018 and formerly worked at The New York Times as a political reporter.
Yamiche Alcindor Age
She was born on 1 November 1986 in Miami, Florida. Alcindor is 35 years of age as of 2021 and will turn 36 come 1 November 2022. She celebrates her birthday on 1 November and is a member of the zodiac/ star sign Scorpio.
Yamiche Alcindor PBS
- Yamiche presently moderates the PBS public affairs show Washington Week and serve as a White House correspondent. Additionally, she is a regular political contributor for NBC and MSNBC based in Washington, DC. She joined the PBS broadcast team in 2018 and has extensively reported on President Trump’s administration.
- She is a well-known and prolific journalist due to the experience she has gained over the years at PBS, NBC, MSNBC, The New York Times, USA Today, and Newsday. Alcindor began her journey to being a notable journalist in Seattle, Washington. She worked as a news intern for The Seattle Times, The Miami Herald, Mmegi Newspaper, and The Washington Post during her early journalism career.
- As an intern, Alcindor was tasked to write stories, develop/ write breaking news, and edit stories. She has extensively reported for Newsday while stationed at Melville, N.Y. between 2010 and 2011. Alcindor also worked as a National Multimedia Journalist stationed at New York City for USA TODAY between 2011 and 2015. Concurrently, Yamiche reported for CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, and PBS.
- Alcindor joined The New York Times in 2015 as a political reporter. She did extensive coverage of Donald Trump’s and Bernie Sanders’s presidential campaigns while at The New York Times. Additionally, she appeared in the TV series The Fourth Estate. Alcindor left The New York Times in 2018 for PBS News.
Yamiche Alcindor Husband – Nathaniel Cline- Wedding
Yamiche is presently enjoying her marriage life alongside her husband Nathaniel Cline. Alcindor and Nathaniel started dating in 2014 and got engaged in 2016. however, they met while still in college. The couple got hitched in church on March 3, 2018, in a glamorous invite-only wedding ceremony. The beautiful couple does not have any children yet. Alcindor’s family lives in Washington, DC.
Alcindor’s husband Nathaniel Cline is also a journalist who currently serves as a multimedia producer and photographer for the Loudoun Times-Mirror. He has formerly worked at WAMU 88.5, Westmoreland News, Northern Neck News, and cleveland.com.
Yamiche Alcindor Parents – Father
Yamiche was born to a Saint-Louis-du-Nord mother and a Plaisance father. Her parents immigrated to the USA from Haiti. Details about her parents and siblings are rather scarce at the moment. However, Alcindor has revealed that her early life influenced her to be a civil rights reporter. Additionally. Information about her siblings is not available which makes us believe she was raised as an only child.
Yamiche pursued a college degree in English and government between 2005 and 2009 from Georgetown University. She also has a degree in African-American studies from Georgetown University and was a member of the sorority Alpha Kappa Alpha. … Additionally, she is an alumnus of the New York University where she holds a master’s degree in broadcast news and documentary filmmaking.
Yamiche Alcindor Salary
Yamiche receives an average salary of $75,042 annually as an NBC regular contributor in Washington, DC. This is per our reliable sources at Payscale that quote an NBC News anchor’s annual salary to be around $38K – $214K. She has been on NBC’s and PBS News payroll for a while which also explains her huge net worth.
Alcindor has not revealed her exact salary, nevertheless, being on PBS and NBC’s payroll, she receives a good amount that enables her to lead a comfortable life.
Yamiche Alcindor Net Worth
Yamiche Alcindor Net Worth is estimated to be between $1 Million and $5 Million. This is a mere approximation from her lucrative career as a journalist since she has not revealed any information about her assets, liabilities, or wealth. Regardless, we shall update it once she shares her net worth.
Yamiche Alcindor Height – Makeup
Yamiche has not revealed her actual height, nevertheless, an average American woman measures 5’ 4” / 1.63 m in height. Thus Alcindor’s height is around this figure. Additionally, despite wearing no makeup, Alcindor still looks captivating beautiful and Nathaniel is pretty lucky to have her as a wife.
Yamiche Alcindor Weight Loss
Yamiche has not shared her weight or weight loss program yet. Nonetheless, she has shed off a considerable amount of weight over years. Nevertheless, Alcindor enjoys swimming which has been proved to help with weight loss.
People Also Ask
- Is Yamiche Alcindor Married? Yamiche is presently enjoying her marriage life alongside her husband Nathaniel Cline.
- How Old Is Yamiche Alcindor? Alcindor is 35 years of age as of 2021.
- Who Is Yamiche Alcindor’s Father? Alcindor’s father immigrated to the USA from Plaisance, Haiti.
- Who Is Yamiche Alcindor? She is an American journalist who presently moderates the PBS public affairs show Washington Week and serves as a White House correspondent.
- Who Is Yamiche Alcindor Married To? Alcindor’s husband Nathaniel Cline is also a journalist who currently serves as a multimedia producer and photographer for the Loudoun Times-Mirror.